Eastern Regional Interstate Child Support Association (ERICSA)
When you access ERICSA.org, we may gather information in the following ways:
- Information collected automatically. When you view pages on ERICSA.org, some of your information is automatically collected. This may include information about how you linked to ERICSA.org, when you accessed our website, the searches you initiated, things you clicked on, your IP address, the type of browser and operating system you used, and the pages you requested and visited. This information is aggregated and is used to improve the website.
- Information voluntarily submitted. ERICSA (or our third party vendors) may collect additional information if you voluntarily provide it (e.g., in connection with an online transaction). The type of information varies by transaction and may include: your name, address, phone number, email address, credit card number and security code, username, and password.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails.
Emails from us
If you provide us with your email address, we may use it to email you newsletters and announcements.
You may unsubscribe to these services by following the instructions contained in the email.
Do we use 'cookies'?
ERICSA.org uses "cookies" to customize your browsing experience. A cookie is a small text file that is saved on your computer when you visit a website.
Session cookies allow you to move through many pages of a website quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit. Session cookies are destroyed after successful completion of a transaction, after a few minutes of inactivity, or when the browser is closed.
Persistent cookies help websites remember your information and settings when you visit them in the future. They continue to exist after a few minutes of inactivity, after the browser is closed, or after a user completes a single session. Persistent cookies generated by ERICSA.org expire within five years.
- To help you to conduct online transactions.
- To perform statistical analyses on website usage to understand how people are using the website and how we can improve it.
If you choose to do so, you can configure your browser to notify you when a new cookie is received. You can also view and delete existing cookies, prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, and disable cookies altogether. If you disable cookies, you can still use ERICSA.org, but your ability to use some areas or functions of the website may be limited.
We will only share personal information about you with others if:
- We have your consent to share the information, or
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested.
Security measures have been integrated into the design, implementation, and day-to-day operations of this website as part of our continuing commitment to the security of electronic content as well as the electronic transmission of information.
ERICSA.org uses Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt and protect your personal financial information during Internet transmissions.
or by mail:
1436 Rainbow Trail
Winter Springs FL 32708
Last Edited on 2014-12-05